[Kwintv] Problems running Kwintv (might just be me)

John Campbell kwintv@mail.kde.org
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:38:03 -0800

On Friday 22 November 2002 12:19 am, Justin wrote:
> Ok...  I figured out why my tuner wasn't working...  In my
> /etc/modules.conf file I had "options tuner tuner=3D2" instead of "opti=
ons
> tuner type=3D2" and the tuner kernel module wasn't loading.  So far, I =
got
> it working with xawtv, but am getting ready to try this fix and the
> previously mentioned one.  Will let you know if it works or not...

You actually have a type=3D2 tuner?  I had to try dozens of combinations =
until I=20
figured out I had a type=3D17.  Although qtvision keeps insisting it's PA=
L not=20
NTSC so I could be wrong.  I'm just not up to searching for a better tune=
r=20
type...  tuner=3D17 works and for now I'm sticking with it.