[Kwintv] Those with the ripping effect

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:28:03 -0500

On Wednesday November 13 2002 12:15, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> Hi!
>
> OK, I checked it again. Here are the results:
>
> On Tuesday 12 November 2002 19:42, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> > [...] BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10 Major
> > opcode:  2
>
> After reading this error message again I simply tried to start QtVision as
> "root" instead with the V4L plugin enabled --- and this works! So the

  Can you have a look and see what error messages are before and after the X
errors?  It would be interesting to try to narrow down which line of code is
triggering it.  Any other help in that area would be appreciated.  Just
adding debug lines recursively is probably the best way right now, unless you
want to set a breakpoing inside X. :)