[Kwintv] Those with the ripping effect

Rizsanyi Zsolt kwintv@mail.kde.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 02:37:52 +0100

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 05:06, George Staikos wrote:
> If you experience the ripping effect, can you please try updating from cvs?
>  I just committed a change that may or may not help.  I'm wondering how it
> changes things for you, if at all.

I would be happily testing your patch, but I have changed my motherboard to
one with ALI chipset (Asus a7a133), and now both qtvision both xawtv crashes
when tries to show the picture.
So I cant test it till this problem is fixed. BTW do you know any solution to
this problem? I have seen a query posted about this on lkml, but have not
seen any response.

Regards
Zsolt