[Kwintv] v4l plugin

Roger Downing kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:20:54 -0000

> I've just installed Mandrake 9.0 after being a loyal RedHat user for
> years.
>=20
> I'm not sure if my problem is with Mandrake or is simply a coincidence
> in code-changes/libs between a week or so ago and now.
>=20
> But my problem is that the V4l plugin is failing to compile because
> the <linux/videodev.h> header doesn't include __c64 (and his friends)
> if compiled with the "-ansi" flag, which qtvision uses, or at least my
> configuration does.
>=20
> When I remove the "-ansi" flag from the v4l plugin's Makefile
> everything compiles and runs fine.  Of course, next time I update it
> will all be stripped out again as the Makefiles are generated by
> configure.
>=20

I think the problem must have been introduced recently because I
compiled qtvision on mdk 9 on the 19th october roughly and it was fine.
Visit our website at http://www.rm.com

This message is confidential.  You should not copy it
or disclose its contents to anyone.  You may use and apply the =
information
only for the intended purpose.  Internet communications are not secure =
and
therefore RM does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of =
this
message.  Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author =
and
not those of RM.  If this email has come to you in error please delete =
it
and any attachments.  Please note that RM may intercept incoming and
outgoing e-mail communications.

This email has been scanned for viruses by Trend ScanMail.