[Kwintv] GeForce 4200 w/128mb

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:01:56 -0500

On November 11, 2002 21:54, Christian Müller wrote:
> Am Montag, 11. November 2002 22:29 schrieb George Staikos:
> > Wow that's very interesting!  Hm ok I will disable the check for XvMC for
> > now. That will help you.  Please update from CVS.
>
> I experienced the same problems (GeForce 4200 Ti 64MB)
> and now it works for me.  Thanks!

  Now that I know this, can you guys try upgrading to the latest NVidia driver
and libs, and then completely rebuild qtvision from scratch?  I would like to
know why it did it for you, but not for me.  The only thing I can think of is
that I completely rebuilt KDE from scratch when I switched to the GF4.

   Also, do you guys get scaled video with the Xv plugin?  I don't.  I'm
running twinview though.  Maybe this is related.