[Kwintv] stereo sound and missing icons

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:58:25 -0500

This code has been rather unmaintained in the past year.  We are currently
rewriting the code from scratch.  You can get it from the kdenonbeta module
of KDE CVS under the "kwintv3" directory.  I recommend trying that.  What is
working so far, generally works better than the old software.  It is still a
bit buggy, but it's quite usable I think.