[Kwintv] Fwd: qtvision-post alpha 1

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:32:47 -0500

On November 4, 2002 21:24, K Hessels wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > the cannel-sidebar is great, but channel renaming should be accessible
> > via right-click.
> >

> > Please re-implement the "set-size"-menu in the "normal-mode" and
> > "tv-mode"....it was very handy - perhaps users can set custom sizes in
> > the preferences (and them switch through them via shortcuts).
>
> Since I'm sorta without a project at the moment, I'd like to take on these
> tasks.

  Great!  Please go for it.  I plan to reply to the original email in more
detail later.

   Also there are some other config issues to deal with too.  it doesn't seem
to save all the settings properly for a given source/device.  Often the audio
is in the wrong state and the channels are lost (it re-prompts for import).
They would also be great candidates to investigate.