[Kwintv] Full Screen?

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:22:29 -0500

On Monday 11 February 2002 22:43, Dennis Gies wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently installed a WinTV GO PCI card and I'm using it with KWinTV.  I'm
> running X 4.1.0 1600x1200 in 16 bit and using a GeForce DDR video card.  My
> question is this: is it possible to have the TV picture scaled to full
> screen when I choose that option in KWinTV?  If so, how?  Right now it
> maximizes at about 640x480.

  The best you can do is configure your X server with the 640x480 resolution
and let kwintv switch to it when it goes fullscreen.  Kwintv doesn't support
hardware scaling yet, and NTSC only supports a maximum resolution of 640x480.
We're very slowly working on Xv support which will give us the needed
hardware scaling support.