[Kwintv] Building on RedHat 8

Guild N Crantz kwintv@mail.kde.org
28 Dec 2002 00:57:23 -0500

>   Please find attached two basic files that have worked for me since
> RedHat 7.1 and I have even used them on the RedHat 8.1 beta.  They work
> fine with the exception of a compile bug that is known about.  I don't
> know if it is fixed yet but will be trying here soon.  Put the attached
> files in a directory and create a dir called qtvision also.  Then just
> run the files kwintvget and then kwintvmake.  This will download the
> latest code from cvs and then compile it.  When running kwintvget, hit
> enter when it asks for a password.
>
> Cheers
> Chris

Thanks for the files, but they didn't help.  The error that I get out of
config.log is:

/usr/lib/libGL.so.1: undefined reference to 'grBufferSwap'

Any suggestions?

(I'm checking with the Mesa3D list as well.  A google search reported that this
error might be caused by enabling glide when building Mesa3D, so I rebuilt and
reinstalled without glide.  I'm still getting the same error.)

~~Guildencrantz