[Kwintv] Xine Developers

Chris Hammond kwintv@mail.kde.org
22 Dec 2002 16:47:01 -0500

I have been watching the Xine cvs list for about the last two weeks and
the traffic has been very steady.  Not being a programmer, I don't know
if what is being done is alot of work or not but to me it is and I would
like to thank all the developers for making such a fine product.  I have
been pulling down Xine from cvs since the problem with Mozilla getting
the latest builds and I must say it is rock solid for me.

Keep up the great work, keep those features and bug fixes coming and all
of you (and everyone on the list too) have a Great Christmas!!

Thanks
Chris

--
Chris Hammond <chammond@cox.net>