[Kwintv] my questions.

Neil Macvicar kwintv@mail.kde.org
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:17:17 +0000

Hi,
	Unless the device is supported under Video4Linux, which as far as I can te=
ll,=20
USB TV cards aren't, then currently you are out of luck. Someone _may_ have=
=20
written a driver for support, but as it stands, it isn't included in the=20
kernel tree as of 2.4.20 (2.5.x maybe ?)

Out of interest, what card are you using ? Maybe I can write to the=20
manufacturer and ask them to donate a card so that I can code a driver.

Regards,
=2D-Neil.