[Kwintv] Contributing more to qtvision

Stefan Hellwig kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:08:31 +0100

Hi!

On Tuesday 17 December 2002 18:52, Neil Macvicar wrote:
> I want to work some more on qtvision, and am wondering how up to date
> the webpage is on the "Known Not Working" section.

Well, that's just the release notes document of QtVision's first alpha
release. It's hopelessly out of date. I should put something more accurate
on the page, maybe George's LAUNDRY document? George? Sadly my
time is still limited but maybe I can get something on there this week, a
"Jobs" page probably?! Suggestions and ideas are welcome!

Regards, Stefan.
(Looking forward to the upcoming vacation! :-)
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!