[Kwintv] Make Errors

Mike Horton kwintv@mail.kde.org
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:12:18 -0500 (EST)

John,

Well I didn't try that script and the version on SuSE's website didn't
work either. I did download the qtvision and it wouldn't give me a
selection for the card. My card is an ATI All-in-wonder radeon 8500dv. I
went to ATI's website and found a link to a project for the ati cards
called avview. I downloaded it and it works. It's not as nice as kwintv
but for now I have accomplished my goal which was to get tv working on
Linux. Thanks for all your help.
MIke