[Kwintv] Kwintv 0.8.11

Stefan Hellwig kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:03:30 +0200

Hi!

On Saturday 06 April 2002 13:04, Andreas Korinek wrote:
> I managed to compile it, but unfortunately make install was not
> successful

Did you run it as a normal user or as root? :-) You should do a "make=20
install" as root.

> so I just copied the kwintv binary to /opt/kde3/bin. Works
> fine, but some icons are missing. Where do I have to put these?

Okay, here's a list (adapted to your KDE3 installation):

Put the following files into /opt/kde3/share/apps/kwintv/pics/

kwintv.png
kwintv_16x16.png
kwintv_24x24.png
kwintv_swizard.png

Put the following files into /opt/kde3/share/apps/kwintv/toolbar/

kwintv_down.png
kwintv_edit.png
kwintv_exit.png
kwintv_logo.png
kwintv_mute.png
kwintv_mute_off.png
kwintv_paste.png
kwintv_record.png
kwintv_title.png
kwintv_up.png
kwintv_viewmag.png
mix_audio.png
mix_bass.png
mix_cd.png
mix_ext.png
mix_microphone.png
mix_midi.png
mix_recmon.png
mix_treble.png
mix_unknown.png
mix_volume.png

That should be it... About your other question (using "q" to quit the=20
application instead of Alt+Q or something): It seems there's no way
to configure this - I may be wrong, though...

Regards, Stefan.
--=20
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!