[Kwintv] Kwintv 0.8.11

Andreas Korinek kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 13:04:47 +0200

On Thursday 04 April 2002 16:56, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Thursday 04 April 2002 09:38, Andreas Korinek wrote:
> > my Kwintv 0.8.11 doesn't run with KDE3. Gives only a sigsegfault.
> > Any tips how to run it?
>
> KWinTV 0.8.11 has been written for QT2/KDE2 and not KDE3. You can use
> the HEAD revision in CVS (kdenonbeta/kwintv), it reports 0.8.12 as
> the version number. That one works fine with KDE3. You would have to
> compile it yourself, though.

I managed to compile it, but unfortunately make install was not=20
successful, so I just copied the kwintv binary to /opt/kde3/bin. Works=20
fine, but some icons are missing. Where do I have to put these?

TIA.

--
Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen / With kind regards,

Andreas Korinek
Mailkey: Resistance is futile (Keep this phrase in the reply mail.)