D21076: ICC Color Correction Effect

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 6 19:50:32 BST 2020

rjvbb added a comment.

  You must be right about the greyscale effect; I don't see any actual calculation of the intensity (from the RGB values) in the code that gets installed. And that code is JavaScript (aka QtScript); up to you to determine if your effect could be implemented in that language...

  And I fear this review won't be going anywhere; patch review has moved to gitlab