D28085: Adapt to new KScreenLocker API

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 18 22:25:28 GMT 2020

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in wayland_server.cpp:511
> Sounds like if KSldApp wasn't a singleton much of the cleanup code would be much simpler. It could maybe make sense to revisit this?

not sure that's the right.

KSLDApp is the process that launches the screenlocker when needed, it has to have the lifespan of the session.

> wayland_server.cpp:526
> +            }
> +            ScreenLocker::KSldApp::self()->setWaylandFd(clientFd);
> +

why do we do this on every lock?

> wayland_server.cpp:529
> +            for (auto *seat : m_display->seats()) {
> +                connect(seat, &KWayland::Server::SeatInterface::timestampChanged,
> +                        screenLockerApp, &ScreenLocker::KSldApp::userActivity);

Can this be done the other way round in the seat constructor

then we get rid of all these connects and disconnects

> wayland_server.cpp:578
> +    connect(m_screenLockerClientConnection, &KWayland::Server::ClientConnection::disconnected,
> +            this, [this] { m_screenLockerClientConnection = nullptr; });
> +    return socket.fd;

who deletes m_screenLockerClientConnection in this case?