D27924: Tentative fix for bug 372305

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 16 11:39:35 GMT 2020

davidedmundson accepted this revision as: davidedmundson.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Not performing any action till the next call makes sense, kinda like the delay in the first call after a swapBuffers(), but even so surely the order of events remains the same and we realloc before usage? It doesn't seem to make sense to me.

  But this fix is clean and putting in an explicit fence on cleanup doesn't sound like a bad idea.

  In lieu of any other comments, lets go for it.

BRANCH
  wip