D28062: Fix compiler warnings

Vlad Zahorodnii noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 16 07:32:38 GMT 2020

zzag added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> debug_console.cpp:713
>      switch (value.type()) {
> -    case QMetaType::QPoint: {
> +    case QVariant::Point: {
>          const QPoint p = value.toPoint();

According to Qt documentation, we should interpret QVariant::Type as QMetaType::Type.

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qvariant.html#type

> screenshot.cpp:661
>          // OpenGL gives RGBA; Qt wants ARGB
> -        uint *p = (uint*)img.bits();
> +        uint *p = reinterpret_cast<uint*>(img.bits());
>          uint *end = p + w * h;

Do compilers bark about using c-style casts?

> main_wayland.cpp:266
> +        p->startDetached();
> +            p->deleteLater();
>      }

Indentation is off.

> aurorae.cpp:599
>  {
> -    return client().data();
> +    return client().toStrongRef().data();
>  }

Unrelated side note: this is really wrong!

> wayland_server.cpp:734
>  {
> -    auto ids = m_clientIds.values().toSet();
>      quint16 id = 1;

Unrelated side note: I don't get why Qt folks deprecated toSet(). Range-based initialization looks very clunky if you ask me.