D29272: Add support to keyboard shortcuts inhibitor

Benjamin Port noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 29 12:17:06 BST 2020

bport added a comment.

  I will fix that and allow meta inhibition

  By the way I guess for now we can let client manage inhibition, advertising and delete it when not needed anymore. In the future if we have problem with that we can add a KDE shortcut that will allow to deactivate all inhibitors or current one and also advertise user with an OSD or something like that explaining keyboard input are captured by the client, and they can use a shortcut to uncapture it