D25427: [Wayland] Allow to take full resolution screenshot when scaling is used

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 15 12:16:25 BST 2020

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  I said at the very start we don't want to have things at their native scales across spanned outputs because it will just return something completely unusable where windows in the same file appear different sizes.

  Running this patch gives F8239818: Screenshot_20200415_115912.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8239818> which is exactly the same as what I predicted it would look like which is problematic.

  I'm happy to argue a case of why we should do this and explore compromises, but doing any code changes or reviews before then is not a good use of time.