D25206: [aurorae] Use shared implementation of QtQuick rendering

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 8 10:44:11 GMT 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: KWin.
Herald added a project: KWin.
Herald added a subscriber: kwin.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Removes a tonne of complex code, means any future improvements to our
  QtQuick integration only need to be in one place.

  QML logic remains in Aurorae as it does complex things. All other
  aurorae specialties remain.

  Only functional difference is that we now use a shared GL context
  between window frames, which Plasma::FrameSVG will make use of.

TEST PLAN
  kcmshell5 kwindecoration
  ran some aurorrae themes on my kwin. Look the same as master

BRANCH
  aurorae2

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/kdecorations/aurorae/src/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/kdecorations/aurorae/src/aurorae.cpp
  plugins/kdecorations/aurorae/src/aurorae.h