D22218: Use new slot syntax in Compositor class

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 4 13:09:22 BST 2019

romangg added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> zzag wrote in dbusinterface.h:172
> Wrong terminator (not cyborg). Use `**/` instead.

Wrong by what arbitrary rule? Two stars is wrong when looking at upstream recommendation and other projects. I told you this already half a year ago after you went through reformatting all the code base. Still you insist on that being the "right" way to do it. We should use one star at the end of Doxygen comments consistently for new comments.

BRANCH
  compositorSlotSyntax