D23480: [kwin/effects/presentwindows] Remove window dimming and move title bars to bottom

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 27 14:23:59 BST 2019

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I think the UI changes in here are good. An outline would be good too, but the hovered-over window does grow a bit bigger, which is fine.

  "X is feature-frozen" is the most frustrating reason to reject a patch and I don't think it's valid. If something is feature-frozen pending a rewrite, the maintainer needs to step up and do that work. If the maintainer isn't going to do that, then the code can't be feature-frozen, because that amounts to just killing development entirely, which is inappropriate for a piece of open-source software developed in public.