[Ktechlab-devel] Fwd: How do I compile/build KTECHLAB on Windows 10-Part2

David J S Briscoe david at djsbriscoe.vispa.com
Mon Sep 5 10:33:11 BST 2022

Hi,
I have managed to get craft setup from a powershell window. At one stage
it asked me if I wanted to use a MINGW or a MSVC2019 compiler. I chose
the latter. Everything seemed to install OK after a load of scary text
scrolling by on the powershell screen. I will try compiling ktechlab
using craft next weekend. I hope it all works out. I'll report back
later. Thanks.

David.