[Ktechlab-devel] Zoltan strikes again. =P

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sat Oct 17 07:49:53 UTC 2009

>   Testcase: create a logic in and a logic out, connect them. By changing
> logic in's value, logic out's changes too. Now delete the connector and
> change logic in again. The logic out will change its value, even if it
> shouldn't.

Since my copy is never installed, I don't have the UI fully enabled so
therefore I have no way of manually deleting such connectors. I am quite
a prolific circuit designer though by simply deleting whole components
to delete a single connector. =P  (see apology message for more
information).

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.