[Ktechlab-devel] IRC channel

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 20:58:46 UTC 2009

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 23:03:04 +0200, Juan De Vincenzo
<juandevincenzo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't promise a fully redesigned website in two hours, but I will
> dedicate all the time I can to have it working. Either this proposal
> is accepted or not, I'll start working on some concept and make an
> image with it so I have something to show you.

  I would put the focus on the content of the website -- personally I care
little about how does a website look, but what information can I find on
it is more important. Those "TODO"s on the site annoy me a lot; I'd like
to help with filling the site up with content.