[Ktechlab-devel] Before fixing currents.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 7 02:03:32 UTC 2009

Before I can repair the dammage I did to current. I think it would be a
good idea to make another runthrough of cleanups on the underlying
connector infrastructure. I submitted a bunch of these patches today.
Now the connectors render cleaner and are much more consistent about
arching over other connectors. (maybe a little fine tuning remains).

Here are the classes remaining on my sweep list:
ICNDocument  Node, NodeGroup, and NodeInfo (maybe)...

Once all those are done and, as necessary, refactored, I'll probably
take another look at the mess I created in the current calculations.

(I also broke the label on resistorDip =((; maybe someone can help track
that down).

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.