[Ktechlab-devel] bug.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 6 05:53:42 UTC 2009

Whomever thought of giving std::map the [] operator deserves to be stood
up in front of a firing squad armed with 50 calibre gatling guns. =\
Took me all day to find the flaming bug...

And apparently uncovered a deeper bug that segfaults!!! woo hoo!!! =P

Some DIP components work, others segfault. =(

I think the same crash is also reachable by adding some pins to a gate
such as an and gate and then taking them back off.

Never mind... it was a derefrenence invalid bug for failing to clear
m_itemDeleteList.

took all fucking day and most of the night to crush this bug. =(

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.