[Ktechlab-devel] Bug fixed

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Oct 1 18:45:07 UTC 2009

santiago gonzalez wrote:
> Confirmed... the bug was introduced in rev 221.
> this time i compiled 220 and the bug is not there, re-downloaded rev 221
> and compiled... and the bug appear.

Unsurprisingly, my 3AM diagnosis was completely and utterly wrong. =(

There was an ungodly conditional at elementSet::doLinear.

The code that was in place was bailing if either the matrix or the
vector was unchanged... That was wrong, because the other could be
changed. I just posted a fixed version that will only bail if BOTH the
matrix and vector are unchanged.

Thanks very much for your efforts. You're currently our lead tester. ;)

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.