[Ktechlab-devel] potentiometer not working (rev 459)

santiago gonzalez santigoro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:07:14 UTC 2009

Confirmed... the bug was introduced in rev 221.
this time i compiled 220 and the bug is not there, re-downloaded rev 221 and
compiled... and the bug appear.

In rev 221 some other things changed... for example:
In rev 220 there was a bug that makes ktl crash when re-loading progran in
pic or when opening a circuit document with pic... in rev 221 this bug
dissapear... but appear the pot and resistor bug.