[Ktechlab-devel] I googled recent pages with ktechlab

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:43:30 UTC 2009

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 06:59:01 +0200, Juan De Vincenzo
<juandevincenzo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a lot of ideas for the site and some other things, but I have
> felt utterly ignored up until now, because some people seems to not
> talk to non-developers, or just people that doesn't see the world as
> they do.

  I also have some, not very clear ideas, but I'm very time limited (this
will be so only until march, hopefully). I'd like to start a discussion (I
hope this reply is not too late...).

  The next thing I want to do is to make release, but first I have to read
some documentation about how exactly to do it...