[Ktechlab-devel] pushing 0.3.7 release forward

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Thu Mar 5 00:13:04 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 04 March 2009 23:56:30 Glen Canaday wrote:
> I'm a little lost. Where is Julian's KDE4 port base?
This is far from being finished... and not in svn, yet. I setup a wiki page,
where I put some information about how to get the sources and play around with
it. Don't expect anything useful ;)

http://ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=DEVEL:KDE4_Port

The code you find in the kde4-playground branch also needs some more
documentation. I didn't find the time to write something down, yet. I am also
in a phase of playing around with the kdevplatform interfaces,.. to see what
fits best. Some parts are most likely to change, also I think it's getting in
shape. Slowly.. but steadily ;)

bye then
julian