[Ktechlab-devel] kdevplatform

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Wed Mar 4 08:27:13 UTC 2009

Hi,
as I mentioned before, I've been working on moving KTechLab to use
kdevplatform as a base to provide some general features like project
management, plugin handling, document handling, unified look&feel, some
language support, debuggers,...

Some days ago, I read a mail on the kdevelop-devel mailing-list about somebody
asking for MCU development support. I took that as an opportunity to express
our need for this feature, too. I see great potential for both projects
(KDevelop and KTechLab) in this area.

There are archives for the mailing-list are available here:
http://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/private/kdevelop-devel/

I would have put a link to the thread, but the server seems to be damn slow...
:-S Anyway the thread is called: "Do we need support for low-level development
(ASM, microcontrollers)?" and has been started on Monday.

bye then
julian