[Ktechlab-devel] code cleanup and connector lists

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 23:50:32 UTC 2009

   Hello people,

  I've comitted the implementation of the FlowConnectorList. The next thing
I want to make is to clean up the flowpart code by using the new
connectorlist. Probably this won't happen in this month.
  Please check if the new code compiles fine; I had several issues with
pointers vs QGuardedPtr.

  Also I have found the following lines in the program's output:

  QObject::connect: No such slot Simulator::slotSetSimulating(bool)
  QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'simulation_run')
  QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')

  This should be fixed.

   Zoltan