[Ktechlab-devel] Asynchronous update

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Jan 1 19:59:19 UTC 2009

I've been staring at the code for Simulator some more and am beginning
to wonder about this asynchronous update mechanism.

The simulator has two loops, the outer loop simulates analog components,
and the inner loop computes logic operations.

The theory behind the design is to allow rapid computation of digital
circuits, up to a mhz or so, without having to do all the linear
computations required for analog circuits, which is somewhere around 1
or 10 khz, not completely sure which.

I would like to get the sense of the group as to whether this is a good
decision for ktechlab going forward and what other thoughts you might
have about it.

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.