[Ktechlab-devel] About KTechLab section

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Tue Feb 24 12:03:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Thursday 19 February 2009 10:13:30 Juan De Vincenzo wrote:
> As I discussed with Julian and Alan over IRC yesterday, I'll be
> working on a modification that I can actually do, which is updating
> the names in the about section, that's why I would like to request the
> complete list of names that should be in there. It would be great if
> it includes the role for each one. =)
You can put my name and the e-mail I use on this list in there. My role on the
KDE3 version was to fix some of the bugs for the 0.3.7 version, but mostly
I've been busy planning and working on the KDE4 port.

> I've been also thinking that, of course, David Saxton and and Daniel
> Clarke should be left there, but under a tag which I thought could be
> something like "Original Development", while the current team could be
> identified as the "Currently Active Developers/Team".
Of course, we should leave entries for them. If this whole lists gets to long,
may be we can create an extended list on the web-page and link there from the
about box.

bye then
julian