[Ktechlab-devel] corrupted circuits

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Sat Feb 7 13:38:08 UTC 2009

hey,
I think, I got it. Please test it, for me, it seems to work. I couldn't
reproduce it any longer. What I actually did was to make sure, all ids in a
ItemDocument are unique. At least for the Connectors this should now be the
case. I'll have a look into other components later.

Please drop me a line if you get any lines like:

	ktechlab: WARNING: Overwriting connector: connector

For the connectors it shouldn't happen again, but I'm not quite sure for Items
and Nodes.

bye then
julian