[Ktechlab-devel] no debug-messages

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Sun Feb 1 13:33:20 UTC 2009

hi,
I mentioned, that I don't get any debug-output on the command line. Does
anybody have a clue, why this happens? gdb is nice, but in some situations
unhandy.

I compiled with:
./configure --enable-debug=full --prefix=/home/jb/usr/kde3

(Debug symbols are all compiled in, else I wouldn't get useful back-traces.) I
don't even get output from kdWarning(), what really should happen :-/ May be
my KDE4 installation is interfering here.

Everything else works quite fine (all icons are there,..)

bye then
julian