[Ktechlab-devel] Porting to Qt 4 --> I'd like to help

Juan De Vincenzo juandevincenzo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 03:46:22 UTC 2009

As far as I know there's an svn repository, but that's where the
currently development version is hosted. It is my understanding that
you can have several branches in the same repository, but I'm not
familiar with that. I will research about it, but maybe it would be
faster if someone already familiar with the one being used either
explains the procedure to me or just uploads the source code. This is
assuming that the code I provided you actually is of any good.

Julian,

You've been already working on the migration to Qt4? Since you seem to
have more experience and knowledge, just let me know what you think
and how can I help.

IMHO, I really consider that moving Ktechlab to Qt 4 should be a
priority, so the work can be focused on QT 4.x code instead of working
with the old version of the libraries, which will be deprecated in
some time.

Regards,
Juan