[Ktechlab-devel] SVN problems

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Fri Nov 16 00:31:29 UTC 2007

I tried to check in a bunch of changes -- removing the class Map. (
changes don't work independantly...)

When I did, It failed, svn barfs up hundreds of megabytes of error
messages every time I run it, the relevant line seems to be:

svn: File not found: transaction '33-1', path
'/trunk/src/electronics/simulation/Makefile.in'

When I try to check in just that one file, it fails also.

I can use the same one-line script to check in any other file I like
though. =\

makes no sense.

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)