[Ktechlab-devel] next step.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 15 19:59:45 UTC 2007

The next step is to improve the quality of code in ktechlab. Currently
it is quite brittle. Right now, if you try to make more significant
changes, such as swapping out the math library, the entire system breaks
in rather shocking ways which are both unpredictable and nearly
impossible to debug.

Things I'd like to do:

1. general cleanups, remove unused variables from classes etc..
2. roll-back over-ambitious optimizations such as the "Map" class in
Matrix.cpp.

3. Switch to STL libraries for algorithmically intense stuff such as in
my fork of the oscilloscope/chart recorder.

4. Try to get the pointers under control such as my changes to current
branch lists in my fork, where only one class had the pointers,
everything else got an index number.

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)
http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/ronpauldollar