[Ktechlab-devel] Pushing for a 0.3.7 release - a bug that needs squashing.

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 9 03:47:24 UTC 2007

Hey Guys,

I really want to push for a 0.3.7 release of KTechLab. It's something I
said would happen at the end of June - OK, the deadline has slipped, but
there is a bug I need to squash before I'm prepared to release the net
version. I've been trying to tackle this bug, but to be honest, my
coding skills are a little out of date. The low-down of this bug is with
the 'flow-coder' canvas. In 0.3.6 it was possible to select the
input/output of the PIC via a mouse click or drag. This is no longer
working with the current svn version. It's a little complicated, but it
appears that when a pin is clicked on, QT is reporting back the ID of
the background, rather than the pin. I've tried tweeking the Z-index,
but to no avail. If anyone is more au fait with QT than I, and can shed
some light on this problem, then please help me out!

Jason.