[Ktechlab-devel] progress?

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Thu Mar 2 00:41:46 UTC 2006

On Sunday 26 February 2006 16:48, deifo at ono.com wrote:
> Hi David.
> Have you pregressed with the bug I submited days ago?
I haven't had a chance to (been very busy of the past week). I'll spend more
time on the bug when I get some free time.

> It was that about the oscilloscope and the PIC signals.
> If I can help in any way, just ask.
>
> I don't know if it is related, but I noticed that my CPU is at 100% when
> I run a simulation. This is true even with the window minimized. In fact
> I noticed a great increase of CPU usage since 0.2.

Some parts of the simulation have had their accuracy increased at the cost of
CPU usage. But (assuming the high CPU usage you're referring to isn't an
unknown bug...) it should go dramatically down before 0.4.

> And I still find new ways to crash KTechLab (see attached bt). It's
> strange. Seems that I have the curious ability to find the most bizarre
> bugs in your program.

Looks like another facet of a bug which should have been fixed...I'll look
into it.

> BTW, great program. I wish you'd put a Paypal donate button in the KTechLab
> home page.

Then there would be a problem of how to distribute the money to all those who
have helped out with ktechlab.

Just keep on sending me bug reports, and I'll (at least) be happy :)

David