[Ktechlab-devel] simulation seems to stop with too many components

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:52:45 UTC 2006

It seems like simulation breaks when I use somewhere around 20 or more
components. Most of the circuit just goes dead, no current or voltage.
The clock input usually keeps work though.

I was playing with high voltage power supplies and built a transistor
bridge inverter. I then added a 3 stage Villard cascade voltage
multiplier and the whole thing went dead after I added one of the last
components, except for the clock input on the transistor bridge.

Is this a known problem? Will it get fixed? or is it a problem with
something on my end (I'm running gentoo.)?

If you would like the circuit mentioned above I would be glad to attach it.

Regards,
  Lawrence