[Ktechlab-devel] Capacitor/Resistor values lockup

Jochen Georges jochengeorges at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 2 19:24:31 UTC 2006

Am Sonntag, 2. April 2006 15:05 schrieb Lyndon Evans:
> Hi folks,
> I have installed V0.3, both from RPM for Fedora Core 4 and compiled from
> source.
> Setting a capacitor value to <=100uF or (not so importantly) a resistor
> value to <=100uOhm
> (u=micro) locks up the whole application.
> I hope there is a fix for this, for this most excellect program.

Hi,
on the 13.03.2006 I wrote the same, but I got no answer.
I wonder, Ktechlab is a cool program, but the mailnglist is so quiet.

Beste Grüße
Jochen

### the mail from 13.03.2006 :

Hello,

while trying to set the capacity of a capacitor to
10 * 0.000 001 Farad
ktechlab crashes.
This is reproducible.

while trying to set the resistance of a resostor to
10 * 0.000 001 Ohm
ktechlab crashes.
This is reproducible.

Beste Grüße