[KStopmotion] GitLab things

Tim Band tim.band at ntlworld.com
Tue May 4 17:36:31 BST 2021

Great, thanks.

We still need qtaudiodecoder (I might push some more of this soon). I
don't think we need the others.

qtaudiodecoder gets rid of the libvorbis dependency and uses Qt's own
audio decoder instead. This seems to work and allows any format the
system and Qt both know about, rather than just oggs, which is a big win
for us.

I am trying at the moment to improve this so that we can have the
correct audio when you hit any frame by any method (like how Papagayo
does it) rather than only if you hit the frame the sound is attached to
during playback. This will be good if I ever do provide support for
Papagayo files.

But if anyone would like to test the current build on that branch, that
would be great, too!

Cheers,

-Tim