[KStopmotion] GitLab things

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Mon May 3 20:38:47 BST 2021

Hi!

There are some points I want to share / discuss regarding the new GitLab
https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/stopmotion

1) I added the logo to the GitLab project. Nice!

2) I try to restore more of our git history. I contacted Bjørn Erik, the
original author, and he agreed to have a look for some old backup file.
Not sure how long it will take him.

3) I deleted all merged branches. Some stale branches are left, see
  https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/stopmotion/-/branches/stale
  Tim, you you still need them?
  - bug1036282
  - bug863965
  - bug923447
  - debian-build
  - alsa-driver
  - qtaudiodecoder

Bye
Christoph

--
Als wär es nix, leb' ich von [IT] und mach' nur, was ich lieb'
Lebe wie im Paradies, womit hab' ich das verdient?