KStars v3.5.0 Release Date?

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:02:36 BST 2020

Another thing re 3.5.0.

I propose we get the kstars manual in better shape--review the major
sections and make sure they're up to date.

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-edu/kstars/index.html

There seems to be some issue now where the manual has not been updated to
reflect the latest additions (e.g. I put in a section about Analyze on
August 17, but it is still not showing up).  Once that issue is resolved (I
have no info about that), then I can update the Ekos Guider and Analyze
sections. Perhaps others can pick a section or two?

Hy