[Kstars-devel] INDI Control panel is blank

Richard Gray grayro at appstate.edu
Sat May 28 21:35:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am using KStars 2.2.0, and I am trying to connect an ST-i so that I can
take images with Ekos, but I am running into a problem.

I can connect with the ST-i via device manager, and that reports that the
indi driver is running successfully.  I then bring up Ekos, and I can
select the SBIG CCD under select devices.  When I click on Start INDI, it
says "Indi services started, please connect devices", and then brings up a
completely blank INDI control panel.  I thought that I connect devices via
the device manager, but is there something that I am missing?

--
Dr. Richard O. Gray
Professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy